Swim Lessons are offered by our pool management company, NV Pools, beginning June 26th.
- Session 1: June 26th - June 29th, July 3rd, July 5th - July 7th
- Session 2: Monday - Thursday, July 10th - July 20th
- Session 3: Monday - Thursday, July 24th - August 3rd
- Session 4: One week, Monday - Thursday, August 7th - August 10th. (Limited scope depending on interest)
Registration & Screening
- You may register and be screened for any session at any time.
- Screening is only necessary for the first session enrolled in.
- Registration sheets are provided at the front desk.
Cost & Payment
- Please inquire at the front desk for cost of group and semi-private lessons.
- Payment should be received no later than the Friday before the session begins.
- No child will be allowed to participate without payment.
- A minimum of 4 students are needed in order for group lessons to occur.
- If fewer than 4 students register for a session, semi-private lessons will be offered at a higher rate.
- If there is limited interest in group lessons, the Swim Lesson Coordinator my opt to cancel a session.
If you have any questions or problems pertaining to NVSwim Kids, please contact the pool manager.
Private Swimming Lessons
Under certain circumstances, swim lessons can be offered by members to other members. Lane 5 will be available on a first-come, first served basis. However, private lessons can only be offered:
- Before "Summer Hours": Weekdays 3:30 - 4:30 p.m., Weekends 11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
- During "Summer Hours": Daily 11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m., and Monday - Friday 7:00 - 8:30 p.m.
A list of swim coaches offering lessons is available upon request from the Membership Director and information may also be available on the bulletin board by the Front Desk. Note that KGRC does not endorse any swim coach nor assume any liability for private lessons offered by members to other members.
Private or semi-private dive lessons may be scheduled with the Dive Team's senior coaching staff. Please contact email@example.com for more information.